Objective: Production role with a passionate team creating games that make you proud to have your name on them.
Click on a game title to view the details of my responsibilities on that project!
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Graduated June '08
- B.S. in Humanities and Engineering, concentrating in Computer Science and Comparative Media Studies.
- Webster Thomas High School Graduated May '04
- Microsoft Game Studios. June '08 - February '10
- Lips Party Classics Demo (Xbox 360). Released February '10.
- Lips Music Store Application (Xbox 360). Released January '10.
- Associate Producer.
- Lips Party Classics (Xbox 360) Released February '10.
- Lips Canta en Español (Xbox 360) Released November '09.
- Lips Deutsche Partyknaller (Xbox 360) Released October '09.
- Lips Number One Hits (Xbox 360) Released October '09.
- Lips (Xbox 360) Released November '08.
- Lips Title Update (Xbox 360) Release Date TBA.
- Unannounced Title (Xbox 360) Release Date TBA.
- Site/Content Manager.
- Electronic Arts May '07 - August '07
- Design/Production Intern.
- My Sims (Wii) Released September '07
- Singapore-MIT GAMBIT Game Lab September '07 - May'08
- MIT BattleCode/Robocraft Java Programmer Winter '07/Winter '06
- Sony ImageWorks/MIT Storytelling & Games workshop participant Winter '08/Winter '07/Winter '06
- Freshmen Arts Pre-Orientation Program Logistics/Creative Writing Counselor Fall '06/Fall '05.
- MIT InfoLab UROP Scheme Programmer Summer '06.
- MIT Peter Sand/Garvy J Music video Project Set Designer/Builder Winter '06.
Skills I haz them.
- Proficiencies: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Visio), Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Wiki, Java, Scheme.
- Languages: English, Mandarin Chinese.